We assist in giving response to an increasingly exigent customer demand, coping as well with the growing complexity of customer services management by speeding up the identification, design and implementation of solutions that will positively impact on resolution quality, faster response, customer retention, cross-selling, reduction of operating costs and staff motivation.
Offering a customer service that accommodates to the client’s expectations is a crucial element in order to attract customers and to promote their loyalty.
Customer management, especially at the touch points of the sales relationship throughout its life-cycle requires from the company a transversal, efficient optimization of its customer service approach in order to maximize customer satisfaction and strengthen the relationship. This, in turn, will also improve the perceived value and quality of service and will help the business in attracting and properly benefit from a better understanding of the customer.
Today, a company must face numerous challenges when addressing the customer management framework:
- Better informed and more demanding customers leading to a higher complexity of the interactions due and a less tolerance to waiting time.
- More frequent changes of service policies and operational procedures which makes it harder to cope with knowledge management and customer queries resolution.
- Increasing complexity in multi-channel services management
- A reduction in technology investment budgets and an increasing pressure to reduce operating costs while maintaining or improving service levels.
- The need to channel the voice of the customer inside the entire business and the requirement to drive improvement projects across the organization.
Areas of expertise
We support our clients in identifying opportunities for improvement, critical decision-making, solution design and implementation of the operating midel transformation processes as well as in launching new services and the operational improvement of the current service portfolio.
- Alignment of the operational objectives of customer service management and operational functions aligned with business strategy and client expectations.
- Optimization of the operational strategy by channels and processes aimed at the reduction of avoidable contacts, inefficiencies derived from the unnecessary repetition of activities, reduction of low added-value tasks and other generators of dissatisfaction.
- Optimization of internal and interdepartmental workflows.
- Quality management model calibrated with the customer perception and aimed towards the elimination of sources of dissatisfaction and inefficiency both at individual level and regarding to internal and interdepartmental processes.
- Activity forecast models, resources sizing and programming according to existing SLA’s.
- Metrics and multilevel scorecards: perceived satisfaction and quality of access and resolution, first contact resolution, productivity, occupancy and utilization, transaction and customer costs, key business indicators, etc.Training itineraries, versatility levels and an efficient knowledge management, adapted to the service needs.
- Advice in service outsourcing processes: cost/benefit analysis, requirements definition and development of RFP, support in supplier selection and in negotiating of SLA’s and service fees, monitoring and evaluation of outsourced services.
- Advice on the deployment of technological solutions: cost/benefit analysis, specification of functional requirements and support in suppliers selection.
We have 15 years expertise know-how in the set up and improvement of:
- One-to-one customer services, contact center (inbound and outbound), and multi-channel solutions.
- Outsourced and in-house based services.
- Customer services, complaints, post-sale support, technical support and in-field technical services, help-desks, customer retention and customer acquisition, debt collection, etc.
We team-work with middle management to speed up the implementation of operational changes with direct impact on:
- Customer satisfaction, improving both the quality of resolution and response time across all service channels.
- Income, increasing cross-selling, reducing customer churn and facilitating customer acquisition through the prescription of satisfied customers.
- Operating costs, optimizing the volume of contacts per channel, increasing efficiency and productivity, and reducing the volume of contacts and costs of non-conformities.
- The organizational development, increasing the management capability of middle management, improving the interdepartmental coordination and staff motivation through the improvement of knowledge management, individual development and participation in the improvement processes.